How you’ll receive your voucher
Digital Vouchers will be delivered by email only. All vouchers are non-refundable and are given a unique reference which is generated and can only be validated by Off The Rack.
How it works
- The buyer purchases the voucher amount you want to use. E.g: €20, €50, €100 etc. (or manually enter the amount. Minimum €10)
- Enter the recipient name and email, and complete the purchase.
- The recipient (and you) will receive a 16 digit voucher code via email. E.g: “Gift Card code: XXXX-YYYY-ZZZZ-1234”
- The recipient simply enters (copy and paste) the code on the website where it says: “Have a gift card? Click here to enter your code”.
- The recipient can use the discount code once there is credit available. (Voucher balances can be checked on request)
Note: An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) connection is used for all of our credit card transactions, and all is secure.